10.26.2006

Goodbye Brook

Don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of the American Next Top Model reality show. I like to see how the makeup and clothes can change a person's appearance so drastically and of course, who wouldn't want to see a glimpse of what modelling life is all about?

From this ANTM cycle, I have a lot of favourites. I really like Caridee, A.J., and Brook. Last week, A.J. was eliminated (much to my surprise)! I thought she took great photos and she has that dark, mysterious look that captivates the audience.

Now this week, again, a surprising result of Brook leaving too! I think her bubbly character is very contagious (loved her K Fed and Britney photo, and the way she raps). Even though some may say that she is still too young, I think she is very mature for an 18 year old.

It's too bad she had to go...especially on her prom night...I really feel bad for her. But with her personality and looks, I'm sure she'll succeed in the future.

Just Caridee left....GO Caridee GO!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Hey Junie! so you have your own blog now, you must be liking it :) I watch ANTM too! but not this season, since I have no TV :< i know it's trashy TV but you're right, it's fun. I like seeing the different makeup & how different they look in real life vs. in photos