11.27.2006

肢體相交的秘訣

It was a really good fellowship last Saturday and the group exercise gave me more insight about how to serve God with B&S. I hope everyone benefited from it! Coincidentally (or not so coincidentally), our Sunday service sermon was about how to serve God together and I want to share with all of you.

In order to serve together, it is crucial that we accept each other for who they are, as God's creation. In a practical sense, there are 6 phrases that we should remind ourselves to say more to each other:

1. Thank you (to show our appreciation towards others)
2. You are welcome (to show B&S that they are welcomed)
3. This is my mistake (to show our integrity)
4. You have done a good job (to show our admiration and gratitute)
5. I am sorry (to show our willingness to accept our mistakes, to be humble)
6. Can I help you (to show our helpfulness towards B&S)

These are really simple phrases to keep in mind and to encourage B&S. So, thank you for a wonderful fellowship!

No comments: