4.24.2007

Bye Heather

If you watch Dancing with the Stars, you will know that Heather Mills was one of the contestant on the show. For those of you who don't know her, she has lost one of her leg in an accident few years ago and she has a prosthetic leg in place.

At first, I had my doubts. How can she compete with the others? Some of the dances are so demanding on the body, that I didn't think she was able to pull through. Much to my surprise, she really does an amazing job week after week. Not only does she show that she is hardworking, she also let's the audience know that she enjoys every minute of it too. Unfortunately, she received the least amount of votes this week and was eliminated, but she still did not forget to thank all the fans who have voted that they raised a lot of money for charity.

What an inspiring woman! I didn't really know who Heather Mills was before she was on Dancing with the Stars, but in these few short weeks, she has shown me what an energetic and wonderful person she is! Despite her traumatic experience, she remains positive and tries her absolute best to excel in the dances. I think we all have a thing or two to learn from her attitude!

No comments: