skip to main | skip to sidebar

9.05.2007

Yoga vs. Christianity

My friend sent me a few links on how Christians view yoga, pretty interesting to read...


http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-yoga.html
http://www.pastornet.net.au/response/articles/107.htm
http://www.southasianconnection.com/articles/131/1/Whats-Wrong-With-Yoga-Especially-Christian-Yoga/Page1.html
http://www.probe.org/content/view/967/0/
Posted by June & Yusuf at 13:36
Labels: Not your everyday news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

June's thoughts in her little head

things that I've read, news that I encountered, things that I saw, emails that I've received, and even sermons I've listened to...

June's thoughts in her little head

things that I've read, news that I encountered, things that I saw, emails that I've received, and even sermons I've listened to...

Blog Archive

  • March (1)
  • January (1)
  • November (2)
  • October (3)
  • September (4)
  • August (2)
  • June (1)
  • May (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (2)
  • December (3)
  • November (4)
  • October (3)
  • September (6)
  • August (3)
  • July (1)
  • June (3)
  • May (4)
  • April (7)
  • March (6)
  • February (4)
  • November (6)
  • October (16)

Fun and Games

  • 馬仔市集

News and Info

  • Google News
  • Yahoo News
  • Yahoo HK
  • HK Map
  • Daryn Kagan - Only Good News!!
  • Wikipedia
  • 中文 Wikipedia
  • 星島黃頁
  • 680 News
  • Toronto.com
  • Sales Events@TO
  • Red Flag Deals

Christian Corner

  • 武林英雄站
  • 中英文聖經
  • 基督徒流行音樂情報站

Friend's Blogs

  • Our Blog
  • My Friendster Page
  • RiceMan
  • Adrian
  • Ah Gee
  • Alex
  • Angie
  • Babygoo
  • Carrie
  • Eleanor
  • JKL
  • Lesley
  • Laurie
  • Lydia
  • Shell
  • William Wu
  • Winsome & Brian
  • YiYi-1
  • YiYi-2

Finance and Investment

  • Morning Star
  • Investopedia

Muuuuusic

  • Garage Band
  • Choral Wiki
  • 流行鋼琴網