3.27.2007

A strange dream...

I had a strange dream last night:

I dreamt that I was riding my red BMX bicycle (the bicycle that I owned from my childhood days) down the streets of Wan Chai where I discovered four young teenagers following me. All of the sudden, they spat at me!

I turned around to see what was going on, only to see them trying to spit on me again! So, I did a bicycle stunt: I stood on the front wheel and swung the back wheel in a circle to fight them off. Yes, keep in mind this is a dream and I'm allow to do whatever I want! They immediately backed off but didn't leave. So I picked up an umbrella (no idea where that came into the picture) and started wacking them with it.

Finally, a police officer came and asked what was going on. I explained to him what happened and we were all taken to the police station.

After learning exactly what happened, the police officer didn't want to charge the teenagers because they were underaged! I was furious!!! What kind of behaviour does this encourage? I wasn't going to let that go!

I went another route. I said that they littered in public and they should be charged for that. The police officer finally listened to me and charged them a fine. Geez!!!

I know, this is a silly dream, and the stunt thing, totally unbelieveable..haha..but it's my dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a reflection of work. With the policeman being your Boss. The children being the people you interact with.