Just heard a piece of ridiculous news tonight. David Miller wants to charge for taking out our garbage?
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070403.wxbarber03/BNStory/National
As far as I'm concerned, we are already paying enough taxes and taking out garbage is essential to keep our city clean! Why should it be out of our pockets?
David Miller is stating the fact that the tax money has not trickled down to the municipal government, so the city really needs this money to keep the garbage off our lawns. Just as I
was complaining about this to Yusuf, he gave me another insight. He said perhaps David Miller did this to create noise for the provincial government to hand over the money?
After thinking a few seconds, I thought he had a good point and perhaps that was David Miller's strategy. So, now I'm writing this on my blog to bring this message to you.
Let's make some noise!
4.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Government is just like the mob...
and btw 9 ep left before the end of Sopranos.
Post a Comment